Fees and Payment;
- We will charge you for the Goods you purchase through the Services. Goods will be shipped to the address you designate during the check-out process.
- Prices The price for goods available for purchase through the Services (“Goods”) will be displayed to you on the Services.
- The prices displayed include shipment and taxes.
- There is no charge for standard shipping, but expedited shipping may be purchased at additional cost.
- Please see “Shipping” below for more information.
- Payments The Services currently uses third parties to process payments.
- Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard as detailed on the applicable payment screen.
- United States Dollars. All monetary transactions on the Services take place in U.S. dollars.
Refunds & Returns;
- If there is an issue with Goods purchased through the Services, please email us at email@example.com
- We accept returns or exchanges within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Return and exchange shipping is free for Turkey customers; 150 USD for international customers.
- If your order has not shipped, you may cancel your purchase (a) if made prior to 2pm EST/EDT (the “Cut-Off Time”), up until the Cut-Off Time the same day, or (b) if made after the Cut-Off Time, up until business day.
- Refunds are paid directly to the same credit card if cancellation is made within 24hrs after purchase. After 24 hours refunds are paid through bank transfer.
- Risk of loss and title for Goods purchased from Gül Hürgel pass to you upon delivery of such Goods to the carrier.
- You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments.
- We do not ship to Saudi Arabia due to new regulations between Turkey and SA
- When you place an order for Goods through the Services, the Goods will be shipped to the address you designate as the “Shipping Address” during the check-out process.
- 3 – 9 day shipping is included for shipments to international addresses. Expedited shipping may be purchased at an additional cost.
Gül Hürgel's Content Ownership and Use
Gül Hürgel owns or has rights to all of the content we make available through the Services, but you may use it solely for personal use in connection with your use of the Services. You cannot use our logo without our written permission.
- The contents of the Services include: trademarks, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, names, logos, product and service names, button icons, software, audio files, computer code, domain names and other Gül Hürgel content (collectively, “Gül Hürgel Content”). All Gül Hürgel Content and the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Gül Hürgel Content are the property of Gül Hürgel or its licensors and are protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Turkey and other foreign countries.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of Gül Hürgel Content. Unauthorized use of Gül Hürgel Content may violate copyright, trademark, and applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited.